So as the week draws to a close I finish with another awesome book tag type thing. This is the “would you rather – book blogger edition” 2.0. I did the first one last year and I would link it but I can’t find it so . . . Anyway lets jump right in with the questions.
1. Would you rather do only review post or only tag posts?
Definitely tag posts. I find them a lot more fun and when I do reviews I find that my thoughts are really scattered and jumble out in a bit of a mess.
2. Would you rather always see the film first or never see the film version of books?
Probably always see the film first. It’s really exciting to have a film version of a book you love and I don’t think I could live without that. Also watching the film first isn’t that bad because I find that when I’ve read the book already I spend the entire film comparing it.
3. Would you rather have a list of every book you’ve ever read (like Goodreads from birth) or still have the physical copy of your first favorite book?
The physical copy thing. I can generally remember all the books I’ve read anyway because I tend to own them all. Beside if I don’t remember it, is obviously can’t be that important to me.
4. Would you rather have an active in-person book club of non-bookbloggers or have lunch with your best bookblogger buddy once a year?
I don’t really have “bookblogger buddies” so I’d have to say and in-person book club. They look like so much fun.
5. Would you rather have the time to read everything you want to read or the money to buy everything you want to read?
This is actually really hard because if I have the money I won’t have the time but if I have the time I won’t have the money to buy them all. I think though I’d have to go with have the time to read it all because I have a million books on my TBR and I own most of them already. Also there is a thing called a library.
6) Would you rather dream cast the film or have editing powers over the script for the film adaptation for you fave?
I would go with editing powers over the script. They always cut my favourite scenes and I usually end up loving the cast anyway.
7. Would you rather have your favorite fictional superpower or your favorite fictional technology?
Definitely technology! A wand, duh!
8. Would you rather read an amazing story with a ‘meh’ ending or a ‘meh’ story with a spectacular ending?
A “meh” story with a spectacular ending for sure. The ending can often make the book so if the book was good but the end was rubbish it would ruin it but having a not so good book but an incredible ending will make it better in my eyes.
9. Would you rather not be able to read in a moving vehicle or not be able to read lying down?
Not be able to read lying down because I don’t do that anyway. My arms get too tired.
10. Would you rather reread your favorite book or series with fresh eyes, like the first time, or be able to un-read your biggest disappointment?
This is really tricky actually. I’d love to read Harry Potter again with the new amazement and stuff but what if I don’t like it as much? Or what if it’s not as special? I think un-read a disappointment to get that time back that I wasted.
Alright so that is it for the would you rather: book blogger edition 2.0. Hope you enjoyed it and I tag anyone who wants to do this tag.
Signing off, Verity