I was nominated recently for the Liebster Award, a chain award that helps to promote more unknown blogs and helps to make new friends in the blogging community. I was nominated by the amazing reinreads, if you haven’t seen her blog already go and check it out because it is amazing. Thanks so much for the nomination!
Alright so the rules are as follows:
1) Thank and link the person who nominated you
2) Answer the questions given by the nominator
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers with 200 followers or less and link them
4) Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
5) Notify all nominees via social media/blog
My eleven questions:
1) What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
I would have to go with A Summer in Genova, it had Colin Firth in it so I expected it to be fabulous but it was really boring and just completely depressing from beginning to end. It literally had no happy parts at all.
2) What artists or bands do you currently love?
Well right now I am absolutely in love with Fall Out Boy because of their incredible new album. The Kids Aren’t Alright is my favourite song, it makes me really pumped to do stuff. I also love Taylor Swift (because she is amazing) and Ed Sheeran, as does the rest of the world.
3) What’s your favourite childhood memory?
When we went to my grandparents house me and my sisters would always have pretend fairs in the back garden and we’d mix drinks and “sell” them to the people in the house.
4) Favourite book (you can choose more than one)
Alright I could honestly write a list 50 pages long but because I don’t have the time I will only pick a select few. Harry Potter (completely changed my life), The Mortal Instruments, Anna and the French Kiss trilogy, Gone Girl, Daughter of Smoke and Bone.
5) Favourite Quotes?
“A fire that burns that bright is not supposed to last” -Tobias Eaten, Allegiant.
“Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light” -Albus Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban.
“The marks humans leave are too often scars” -Augustus Waters (I think), The Fault in Our Stars
6) It’s the end of the world! The only people left are you, the main actor/actress from the last movie you watched, your least favorite book character, & your favorite dead artist (writer, musician, what have you). Will you guys be okay?
Alright so in my “team” I have David from the film Project Almanac, Professor Umbridge (ugh) and Elvis Presley. We’ll be okay because David has a time machine and no one can get near Elvis’ swinging hips.
7) Puppy sized elephant or elephant sized puppy?
Puppy sized Elephant! Imagine how cute that would be!
8) Pick one: a boat, a castle, a cottage, or a rocket. Make up a reason why.
A boat because through the seas I can see the world.
9) Do you ship any characters? Or hate a ship?
I ship Romione, Percabeth, Karou/Akiva, Augustus/Hazel, Anna/Etienne, Fourtris, Clace, Sizzy, Malec and Anna/Cas. I hate Snamione; it is just gross.
10) If money was of no concern, what would be the next thing you buy?
A holiday to Disney World Florida. I miss it so much!
11) What’s the nicest thing anybody has ever done for you?
I don’t have a particular nice thing that stood out to me as the absolute nicest. I just really appreciate all the small nice things that people do for me.
The Perks of Being a Bibliophile
The Wanderlust Reader
Talk Nerdy to Me
Big City Bibliophile
Becca and Books
These blogs are all absolutely amazing and deserve a lot of reads.
1) You have the chance to play paintball with 5 fictional characters. Who do you choose to play?
2) What is the greatest film you’ve ever seen?
3) Who is your celebrity crush?
4) Who is your favourite Disney character and what is your favourite Disney film?
5) If you could jump into any fictional land what one would it be?
6) Who is your all time favourite superhero?
7) Every food in the world is laid out on a table, what do you reach for first?
8) Were you a Drake and Josh or The Suit Life of Zack and Cody fan?
9) Favourite thing to do in each season?
10) What would your dream job be (it can be real or not real)?
11) Name one book that completely changed your life
Alright that is it for the Liebster Award, thank you again to reinreads for nominating me.
Signing off, Charlie