It is now March and so where I live it is now Autumn so I thought I would do the Fall book tag. These are questions that are based on Autumn-y things so I won’t introduce it anymore and I’ll just start.
1) Crunching Leaves: The world is full of color – choose a book that had reds/oranges/yellows on the cover
The Casual Vacancy by J.K.Rowling has both red and yellow on it and I think may be set in the Autumn (or not, that may be a lie actually).
2) Cozy Sweater – It’s finally cold enough to don warm cozy clothing: what book gives you the warm fuzzies?
Probably all the Stephanie Perkins novels, they are cute and sweet and they make you feel all warm.
3) Fall Storm: The wind is howling & the rain is pounding – choose your favorite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day
I like to read high fantasy novels on stormy days, such as: Daughter of Smoke and Bone and Game of Thrones, because I have more time indoors to read and can get through a lot of the book. When it’s summer you want to be outside (well not really) so you can’t get a lot of time to read but you do on stormy days.
4) Cool Crisp Air: What’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
Definitely Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor because a) she has blue hair growing out of her scalp, b) she can shoot back angels by her hands, c) she has monsters as a family (how awesome) and d) Akiva.
5) Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
The Anna duo by Kendare Blake. I feel like I talk about this duo a lot but it is really fantastic and has so little recognition. You really should all read this.
6) Coat, Scarves, and Mittens – The weather has turned cold & it’s time to cover up – What’s the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?
I have the film cover for Beautiful Creatures and it is really awful so I like to hide that from the view of the public so that they don’t have to be forced into looking at it’s grossness.
7) Pumpkin Spice: What’s your favorite Fall time comforts food/foods?
I don’t have any special food that I eat in any particular season. I’m not really sure how a food can relate to a season unless you can only buy that particular thing at that season.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed that tag. I hope to be posting again soon.
Signing off, Charlie