I am currently working on a booktalk for Isla and the Happily Ever After but I saw this tag and it sounds amazing so I had to do it! Alright there are eight questions all about books (obviously) so feel free to comment your answers down below (although none of you ever comment so I won’t hold my breath). I’ll link the original video at the end.
1) If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?
I would invite J.K.Rowling and Hermione Granger to tea and I would serve them scones with jam and cream because it is incredibly British and awesome.
2) What book would you like a prequel for?
It would be awesome to have a prequel for the Hunger Games. I want to know more about how the games actually started and what it was like before them. Come on Suzanne!
3) Which two characters (not from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?
This is a really weird pairing but Leo from the Heroes of Olympus series would be adorable with Liam from the Darkest Minds trilogy. They are both so adorable and funny and would be awesome together.
4) If you ran into your favourite author on the train and could only say one sentence to them, who would it be and what would you say?
It would be J.K.Rowling because she is legitimately the reason I read so much and I would just say thanks for that.
5) What book made you a reader and why?
Just answered this accidentally but the Harry Potter series. I read it when I was twelve and it just made me fall in love with the idea of books and discovering different worlds through them.
6) Your book shelf just caught on fire! What book would you save and why?
I would obviously want to save them all but I would save Guess How Much I Love You (yes the children’s book) because it has sentimental value.
7) What dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one and why?
I would choose to live in (and I don’t know if this really counts but oh well) the world in Penryn and the End of Days series. There are gorgeous angels constantly there, and yeah they try to kill you, but they gorgeous so who cares.
8) What is your most epic read of all time?
I have so many my brain is actually combusting trying to choose! I will pick one though and I would have to go with………. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. This book was really amazing and I’m excited to to be able to read the third and final book in the series In the After light.
Alright so that is it for the epic reads tag. I tag Sherlockianbooklover and Unravellingpages.
You can find the original here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdes8O-bHI0
Signing off, Charlie