I know this is my second post today but I just realised that I was tagged to do this tag. I was tagged by bookishrebels and I will link her video down below. Okay lets get started.
1) Twitter: Favourite short book:
The Giver by Lois Lowry. This book has just 223 pages but in that short time I fell in love with the concept and the characters. I don’t read a lot of short books so this is one of a handful of options and is definitely the best.
2) Facebook: A book everyone pressured you too read:
I have never actually been pressured into reading a book. I always just read what I want to read and ignore everyone else basically.
3) Tumblr: A book you read before it was cool:
The Fault in our Stars by John Green. At the time I read this it wasn’t that well known. It became more popular around the time of the film release and I had read it way before then.
4) Myspace: A book you don’t remember whether you liked it or not:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K.Rowling. I read it so long ago that I no longer remember my feelings towards it. Also the movie wasn’t fantastic and my friends tell me it wasn’t good so my opinion has kind of been swallowed up and lost.
5) Instagram: A book that was so good you had to instagram it:
I don’t actually have instagram.
6) Youtube: A book you wish could be turned into a movie:
Any Rainbow Rowell book or Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. Rainbow Rowell’s books are all so amazing and would make incredible films and Anna Dressed in Blood would be so much fun to watch. I think it would be done really well and would be really popular with a wide variety of people.
7) Goodreads: A book you would recommend to everyone:
The Storyteller by Jodi Piccoult. I don’t even need to say anything, just go and read it seriously.
8) Skype: A book with characters you wish you could talk to instead of just reading about them:
The characters from the Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth. I love all the characters in this series and would love to have a massive conversation with them.
So that is it for the social media book tag. I tag anyone who wants to do this tag.
Signing off, Charlie.
Bookishrebels post: http://bookishrebels.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/the-social-media-book-tag/